Friday, January 14, 2011

Dreamt that Apollo texted me...he said, "Heeeeeeeey"
Then i woke up. Realized it was a dream and that that wouldn't come true.
So i scanned my phone and read who texted.
Apollo's name was there...but he didn't say "Heeeeeeey", he said that he passed the Ateneo, the most prestigious school in our counrty.
I was overwhelmed. I was proud. I was...am happy for him.

And i realized...
maybe...
he's a little too great for me.
And that i don't deserve someone as amazing as Apollo.

He and Perfection...they're perfect for each other.

And i bet Perfection passed the exam too.

I wish i'd lose some more weight. That way, i can become thin.
I wish my nose would get a little more bridge-er. That way, i can become decent.
I wish i'd get whiter. That way, i can become pretty.

That would probably get his attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment