Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I want someone who'll willingly hold my hand without thinking twice...

Maybe yea, it seems shallow...
Maybe it seems foolish or something...
but it's true.
Maybe it's too much to ask...
but still, i hope there'll be this one person who'd be willing enough to hold my hand without shaking it off with disgust.

My hands are, technically, wet. Not always. But wet.
Maybe i get too nervous knowing that i'll get to hold someone's hand...so this might explain the sweating.
And dancing...yea. My hands always get wet whenever i dance with someone.
So yea.

It's just sad, y'know. Seeing...sensing that Cookie doesn't want to hold my hand just hurts badly.
Standing right next to him with his wifey hurts like fucking hell. I just can't stand it.

I curse my hands to the utmost pit of hell.
I just hope that this coming Sunday, while i teach Apollo our promdate dance (kung tuloy), my hands won't get wet. Or that he'll just hold my hand like he means it.

No comments:

Post a Comment