Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello X. :)

So X had been communicating with me since Feb. 4. Twas before our (Perfection, Apollo, X & i) competition.
One of the main reasons why he PMed me was because of the dare. Yea, cuz Perfection will be hugging him.
But the dare didn't actually happened. Details seemed futile to state here.
We said alota stuff. And he gave me his number...yea. He didn't asked for mine, he just assumed i'll text him if he gave his. But i did. So yea. :\
And you know what, X won first place in the said competition! Something which i highly didn't expect.
And for the past few days, we've been texting like shizzz. Like all day long.
And hey, i aint trynna complain.
I actually enjoyed exchanging pick-up lines and reminiscing with him.
But somehow it felt wrong...like i'm sort of betraying Apollo.
Yea. It's nothing like that. I know it is.
So i asked a friend. Asked what i should do. She simply said i should stop.
So i did.
And he'd been texting for 2 days...stating that i didn't text him all day.
I've been making up excuses.
And i somehow feel guilty...but i know that this seems right.
I'm stopping.
Right this instant.
Well, maybe tomorrow...yea. Prolly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment